Thank God
Today was a long day for me. Work in the morning, then rush down for Volunteers' appreciation day then meeting with my classmates for assignment.
I was so shag but thank God i'm able to meet my beloved YDC for dinner. They really make my day lo! We had dinner at a Turkish restaurant and they celebrated Shirley, KH and my belated birthday. So sweet! I really love them deeply.
I really thank God for them, for always making effort to make each other day better. Thank you Jesus for YDC!
Today devotion was talking about God's round-the-clock protection. I like this, Since God don't slumber nor sleep (Psalm 121:4), there is no point in both of us keeping awake. I will sleep while You keep the watch.
Hallelujah, praise the Lord. This set a peace in my heart that i'm been watched 24hrs. I don't have to worry for anything because i have God's divine protection with me. I will definitely be free from all danger, virus, curse and anything that might jeoparidize my life. Hallelujah, Praise You Jesus.
Thank you Jesus for all the protection that i could have a confident expectation that i would be taken care of.
Amen.
Today was a long day for me. Work in the morning, then rush down for Volunteers' appreciation day then meeting with my classmates for assignment.
I was so shag but thank God i'm able to meet my beloved YDC for dinner. They really make my day lo! We had dinner at a Turkish restaurant and they celebrated Shirley, KH and my belated birthday. So sweet! I really love them deeply.
I really thank God for them, for always making effort to make each other day better. Thank you Jesus for YDC!
Today devotion was talking about God's round-the-clock protection. I like this, Since God don't slumber nor sleep (Psalm 121:4), there is no point in both of us keeping awake. I will sleep while You keep the watch.
Hallelujah, praise the Lord. This set a peace in my heart that i'm been watched 24hrs. I don't have to worry for anything because i have God's divine protection with me. I will definitely be free from all danger, virus, curse and anything that might jeoparidize my life. Hallelujah, Praise You Jesus.
Thank you Jesus for all the protection that i could have a confident expectation that i would be taken care of.
Amen.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home