Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Dear Anthony Yeo in heaven,


Not long ago after I heard about your contribution to the society, I was informed that you have been diagnosed with a cancer. My heart sank; because there is so much that I needed to learn from you and the world that still need your help.

Yesterday the newspaper broke the news that you are gone, sad but atleast I know that right now, you are sitting with our Father in heaven.

I found many similarities between you and me when we were young. Both of our fathers were odd job worker, lives in rental flat and we flunk our exams so frequently. But it’s because all these made you able to empathize with “those who struggle with painful experiences”.

I just want to let u know that although i don't have any chance to sit under your teaching but you have inspired me more than sitting in classroom alone.


You might be gone but your wisdom will be with us to pass down from generation to generations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home