Saturday, June 06, 2009

Good day

I'm very afraid that i can't participate the year end marathon. Don't know whether my ankle allow me to finish the race. Last night i went for 15km run, and the pain on my left ankle is excruciating.

I really want to prove that by discipline, determination and perseverance i can complete the 42km run.

Anyhow, i'm glad that today i have the privilege to be Raymond's tourguide for his vacation in Singapore. We didn't go much places but i'm glad that we are still able to catch up. Time flies, it's already 6 months since the last camp.

Next year Feb, if i have extra money, i might be flying to HK to participate in a marathon with Shirley and to meet Raymond there. I pray in Jesus' name that i will have the money to go HK! Amen "]

After that in the evening, i attended Renu's son 1 year old birthday party. I'm glad to see Uncle Leong there. Couldn't catch up much and i hope we can meet up soon with the gang. "] Really miss those precious moment in QC, working enviroment is definietly less stressful than where i am now.

Jesus, i pray that You will keep Renu's family members in good health and to prosper in everything that they are doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home