2 years in Christ
2 years has passed, and i'm definitely better than who i am 2 years ago. All glory to my heavenly Abba, Jesus Christ who died for me.
I still remembered the time i enter into the zone, filled with love and grace. Maybe we are too conscious of Jesus and not about anything else.
2 years of sitting under Pastor Prince's teaching has taught me that Jesus died not just because He love me, but to give me life, everything i lack and to have authority in life.
I also learnt that there is nothing left for me to do because Jesus' work is too perfectly perfect and nothing could ever add on to His complete work! Hallelujah!
I've already receive so much of grace and favor from Him, and i know it's is not the end but the start.
Abba, i pray that you will enlarge my heart to fill in with Your love, grace, favor and grace for the rest of the walk with You.
Amen!
Happy 2nd spiritual birthday to me <3
2 years has passed, and i'm definitely better than who i am 2 years ago. All glory to my heavenly Abba, Jesus Christ who died for me.
I still remembered the time i enter into the zone, filled with love and grace. Maybe we are too conscious of Jesus and not about anything else.
2 years of sitting under Pastor Prince's teaching has taught me that Jesus died not just because He love me, but to give me life, everything i lack and to have authority in life.
I also learnt that there is nothing left for me to do because Jesus' work is too perfectly perfect and nothing could ever add on to His complete work! Hallelujah!
I've already receive so much of grace and favor from Him, and i know it's is not the end but the start.
Abba, i pray that you will enlarge my heart to fill in with Your love, grace, favor and grace for the rest of the walk with You.
Amen!
Happy 2nd spiritual birthday to me <3






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home