Mid Week Service!
Forget about the madness crowd that are eager to enter the Rock auditorium and overflow rooms at level 4 & 6, waiting to be fed by God's word on Wednesday evening.
I was actually very encouraged by the devoutness of the believers that filled all the seats at the Rock, level 4 & 6. Apparently my CG started queuing up at 5pm and they couldn't get a seat. So i had no choice but to get myself to the overflow room at gallery west, thank God that i managed to secures seats for my friends and myself.
The presence of God was strong that i teared during the praise and worship. I felt that I'm the richest person in the world that i have an almighty God whom so love me, died for me on the cross. Praise You Lord!
Pastor Prince starts with the message saying that, we are in church not to be point on our faults, but to hear and exalt God's glory. To me this is a wonderful message because the law kills the best of us but Jesus' grace saves the worst of us. Oh Hallelujah!
Abba Jesus, i give thanks to You that I'm always precious and righteous in Your eyes. Abba, i also thank You for Your breastplate that protects my heart from getting condemned! Abba, when i fill myself with Your Urim and Thummin, goodness, favors and protection will have to come.
Hallelujah.
Forget about the madness crowd that are eager to enter the Rock auditorium and overflow rooms at level 4 & 6, waiting to be fed by God's word on Wednesday evening.
I was actually very encouraged by the devoutness of the believers that filled all the seats at the Rock, level 4 & 6. Apparently my CG started queuing up at 5pm and they couldn't get a seat. So i had no choice but to get myself to the overflow room at gallery west, thank God that i managed to secures seats for my friends and myself.
The presence of God was strong that i teared during the praise and worship. I felt that I'm the richest person in the world that i have an almighty God whom so love me, died for me on the cross. Praise You Lord!
Pastor Prince starts with the message saying that, we are in church not to be point on our faults, but to hear and exalt God's glory. To me this is a wonderful message because the law kills the best of us but Jesus' grace saves the worst of us. Oh Hallelujah!
Abba Jesus, i give thanks to You that I'm always precious and righteous in Your eyes. Abba, i also thank You for Your breastplate that protects my heart from getting condemned! Abba, when i fill myself with Your Urim and Thummin, goodness, favors and protection will have to come.
Hallelujah.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home