Jesus took the blame for me.
Today i had an unexpected lunch appointment with Li Ping and Lily. They tried to surprise me but i was told earlier by Lily about the plan and she wanted me to act surprise when i see her later. = =
I reluctantly agreed with the lunch appointment and allowed her to visit my workplace appoints to Lily's invitation. I don't know why i show my unhappiness in a rude way to Li Ping when i realize she is coming to my work place after lunch.
Maybe i don't want her to see how is my working environment, job scope and my colleagues, although Lily and Lilian show interest in seeing her. Maybe I'm also afraid of the elderly mistaking her as my gf, i know that's an irrational thought but i just can't help it.
Li Ping commented that i am so fortunate to get into this job. Amen, indeed i agreed too, of cos all this i have to give thanks to Jesus. Without Jesus, i won't be where i am today.
I'm actually in a self blaming state right now, blaming that i'm being ungentlemanly, mean and harsh to her. I really think i have offended or disappointed her in certain ways, which i think i have to apologise for it. "[
Infact i should be greatful to have such a friend, who is genuine towards friend. I really should learn to treasure everything that's is valuable before i start crying when it's gone.
Abba Jesus, i would like to thank You for every blessing. Especially blessing me with a good job, colleagues and friends. I know none of it is through my effort but everything from You and You alone.
Abba, i pray that u will lead Li ping in her decisions making and pour in grace and favor into her life. I also pray that one day you are able to touch her through Your love and she will make You as her personal Lord and Savior.
Abba, i also pray that You are able to strengthen our working relationship so that we are able to work towards our common goal to glorify Your name.
Abba, pour in more grace and favors toward my last semester. I need Your grace for my final assignment and role play. I know through Your grace, i would definitely complete it without sweat. It's because Your yoke is easy and burden is light.
Amen.
Today i had an unexpected lunch appointment with Li Ping and Lily. They tried to surprise me but i was told earlier by Lily about the plan and she wanted me to act surprise when i see her later. = =
I reluctantly agreed with the lunch appointment and allowed her to visit my workplace appoints to Lily's invitation. I don't know why i show my unhappiness in a rude way to Li Ping when i realize she is coming to my work place after lunch.
Maybe i don't want her to see how is my working environment, job scope and my colleagues, although Lily and Lilian show interest in seeing her. Maybe I'm also afraid of the elderly mistaking her as my gf, i know that's an irrational thought but i just can't help it.
Li Ping commented that i am so fortunate to get into this job. Amen, indeed i agreed too, of cos all this i have to give thanks to Jesus. Without Jesus, i won't be where i am today.
I'm actually in a self blaming state right now, blaming that i'm being ungentlemanly, mean and harsh to her. I really think i have offended or disappointed her in certain ways, which i think i have to apologise for it. "[
Infact i should be greatful to have such a friend, who is genuine towards friend. I really should learn to treasure everything that's is valuable before i start crying when it's gone.
Abba Jesus, i would like to thank You for every blessing. Especially blessing me with a good job, colleagues and friends. I know none of it is through my effort but everything from You and You alone.
Abba, i pray that u will lead Li ping in her decisions making and pour in grace and favor into her life. I also pray that one day you are able to touch her through Your love and she will make You as her personal Lord and Savior.
Abba, i also pray that You are able to strengthen our working relationship so that we are able to work towards our common goal to glorify Your name.
Abba, pour in more grace and favors toward my last semester. I need Your grace for my final assignment and role play. I know through Your grace, i would definitely complete it without sweat. It's because Your yoke is easy and burden is light.
Amen.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home