All thing will work up for my good
i'm saddened to see what is going on in my office. More over i more disappointed with the things goes in a Christian organisation! I'm doubting that how long i could last in this company; Not that i dislike my job but i just don't see any teamwork in the team.
Abba i pray that we are able to work and serve You together at an optimal level which operate through Your love and not by our strength.
Abba, when we are fully conscious and work through Your love, You will bless us exceeding abundantly above all that we can ask or think of.
Amen.
I just got back home from BA preview. I'm so worried that if this is the right school for me; am i able to cope with the course; will the practicum affect my work and most importantly am i able to pay off the heavy sum $22000
I know i can't but my good and rich heavenly Abba can! Because Jesus is the Son of the living God "D
Abba, i see all this problem has already been conquered on the cross and because You are with me, all things shall work up for my good!
Hallelujah, Amen "D
i'm saddened to see what is going on in my office. More over i more disappointed with the things goes in a Christian organisation! I'm doubting that how long i could last in this company; Not that i dislike my job but i just don't see any teamwork in the team.
Abba i pray that we are able to work and serve You together at an optimal level which operate through Your love and not by our strength.
Abba, when we are fully conscious and work through Your love, You will bless us exceeding abundantly above all that we can ask or think of.
Amen.
I just got back home from BA preview. I'm so worried that if this is the right school for me; am i able to cope with the course; will the practicum affect my work and most importantly am i able to pay off the heavy sum $22000
I know i can't but my good and rich heavenly Abba can! Because Jesus is the Son of the living God "D
Abba, i see all this problem has already been conquered on the cross and because You are with me, all things shall work up for my good!
Hallelujah, Amen "D






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home