Saturday, April 11, 2009

Jesus our Guardian

I desperately need to sleep, so i didn't blog last night. Anyway yesterday we had mahjong at Li Ping's house, l0l although I’m not very good at it but i love it!

So sad that I couldn’t join the gathering because I had to attend Good News Singapore. Praise the Lord that 817 lives have been saved in just one service. Hallelujah may many more lives be transformed through tonight and tomorrow’s service. The indoor stadium is filled with 11,000 people waiting to receive their miracle on that night, and it shall be done in our Jesus’ mighty name, Amen!

One of my CG members mentioned that one of the main reasons that we received Christ is because we are desperately looking for a breakthrough. This is exactly why Jesus died for us, not just to died for our sins but to fulfill every needs we need.

Abba Jesus, thank You for dieing on the cross for me. Because of the divine exchange took place on the cross, You were make sin by receiving my sins and I’m make righteous by receiving Your righteousness. You were beaten so that I can be robust and You were make poor so that I can have all that You have. Praise You Abba!

Everything Jesus did was for us and He is still watching and overseeing over our lives. He is truly our guardian, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home