Saturday, April 18, 2009

Jesus is AWESOME!

I had an AWESOME time in arrow today worshiping my AWESOME Heavenly Abba.

Feel good to worship with my CG members and tml I'm joining them for the 3rd service. YAY! I will prioritize everything pertaining to honor God and everything else will be managed by my AWESOME God "D

Abba Jesus, praise you that all this favors that doesn't come from my work but by Your grace. It's because You freely gave all this favors to me , You will also maintain it for me. Oh Hallelujah.

Abba, When i seek Your wisdom for my assignment and work, supernatural result will come in place. Hallelujah!

Abba, thank You for all your blessing in my life not because i'm good but You are AWESOME. Abba, because You are AWESOME, my life is perfectly perfect and completly complete! And through me i would become a blessing to all my friends.

Hallelujah, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home