Jesus is here to bless
I was talking with my colleague, and i got to know that she is suffering from a condition on her leg that gives her pain whenever she walk too long. I gave her a few suggestions and all of it she had tried but didn't work. So i say, why not reject all this pain in Jesus' name, and surely He will deliver you out of the pain.
She says that maybe God gave me this pain for a reason. Actually i'm not surprise because there is still many believers still believes that God gives illness or problem for a divine purpose.
I AM HERE TO TELL YOU THAT WE ARE NOW UNDER GOD'S GRACE, THAT ALL THIS ILLNESSES AND OBSTACLES DOESN'T COME FROM GOD.
I wonder for those who had this mentality that, aiya God has a divine purpose for all this problems I'm going through. How are they going to get heal and bless?
And never once in the Bible, Jesus was mention that he gave any illness and problem for His man. Jesus came to save, heal and bless whoever believes in Him.
So come boldly to Jesus and reject and curse all this problems, illnesses in Jesus' name. Surely He will get you out of it because Jesus is here to bless not curse.
Amen.
I was talking with my colleague, and i got to know that she is suffering from a condition on her leg that gives her pain whenever she walk too long. I gave her a few suggestions and all of it she had tried but didn't work. So i say, why not reject all this pain in Jesus' name, and surely He will deliver you out of the pain.
She says that maybe God gave me this pain for a reason. Actually i'm not surprise because there is still many believers still believes that God gives illness or problem for a divine purpose.
I AM HERE TO TELL YOU THAT WE ARE NOW UNDER GOD'S GRACE, THAT ALL THIS ILLNESSES AND OBSTACLES DOESN'T COME FROM GOD.
I wonder for those who had this mentality that, aiya God has a divine purpose for all this problems I'm going through. How are they going to get heal and bless?
And never once in the Bible, Jesus was mention that he gave any illness and problem for His man. Jesus came to save, heal and bless whoever believes in Him.
So come boldly to Jesus and reject and curse all this problems, illnesses in Jesus' name. Surely He will get you out of it because Jesus is here to bless not curse.
Amen.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home