Jesus' Blood
Yay so excited about the Batam trip with my classmate this Saturday.
I'm also going to Malaysia in June, tentatively 26th - 29th.
WOOO and i hope i can go to Genting or Thailand end of the year.
Yea I'm going to explore the world as much as i could, because life is short so i shall live my life to the fullest.
"]
Abba Jesus, praise You for Your blood that fully covers me. Abba, i plead Your blood over all my sicknesses and situations because only Your blood has the divine power to overcome it.
Hallelujah, amen.
Yay so excited about the Batam trip with my classmate this Saturday.
I'm also going to Malaysia in June, tentatively 26th - 29th.
WOOO and i hope i can go to Genting or Thailand end of the year.
Yea I'm going to explore the world as much as i could, because life is short so i shall live my life to the fullest.
"]
Abba Jesus, praise You for Your blood that fully covers me. Abba, i plead Your blood over all my sicknesses and situations because only Your blood has the divine power to overcome it.
Hallelujah, amen.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home