Great day!
Anyway I'm down with flu and sore throat, according to the doctor it's quite severe.Not to mention, i paid an exorbitant price of $42 for the consultation fees and medications . Tsk tsk...
I had the best sleep last night thanks to the cough syrup that makes me drowsy "] I love the feeling of getting into deep sleep!
Today i had my 1st outing with my colleagues. We had KTV, dinner at Soup restaurant and shopping at the new shopping center, Iluma. I bought a pair of shoes for working which i don't intented to spend in this month. Well nvm, i would say it's a good buy because of the 50% discount.
Recived letter from my penpal through Scribbly friends and i really got to find time to reply to this cutie "] Thanks for the letter, you make my day ")
Yes! Church tml! Going with Yun and Lilian "D
Ciaoz
Anyway I'm down with flu and sore throat, according to the doctor it's quite severe.Not to mention, i paid an exorbitant price of $42 for the consultation fees and medications . Tsk tsk...
I had the best sleep last night thanks to the cough syrup that makes me drowsy "] I love the feeling of getting into deep sleep!
Today i had my 1st outing with my colleagues. We had KTV, dinner at Soup restaurant and shopping at the new shopping center, Iluma. I bought a pair of shoes for working which i don't intented to spend in this month. Well nvm, i would say it's a good buy because of the 50% discount.
Recived letter from my penpal through Scribbly friends and i really got to find time to reply to this cutie "] Thanks for the letter, you make my day ")
Yes! Church tml! Going with Yun and Lilian "D
Ciaoz






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home