Sunday, February 08, 2009

Random 25

1) I suffer from eczema since birth

2) My Folks, Pastor Joseph Prince and Dr Frederick Toke are the key people that influence my life.

3) I hate waiting maybe because I’m punctual most of the time.

4) I think it’s very tiring to hate someone

5) I have learnt not to regret anything that I have done. If I have to regret that would be not knowing my loving God earlier “]

6) I took up running to challenge myself and I challenge myself to complete marathon this year.

7) My 1st childhood dream is to become a scientist.

8) I don’t believe in coincidences. I believe that everything happens for a reason.

9) Pink is my favorite color follow by brown.

10) I have never stepped out of Singapore before and my 1st oversea trip will be next month “D

11) I use to have 4 ear holes before. Now I left with one though I don’t wear any stud “x

12) At the age of 15 I started working part-time to earn extra pocket money.

13) I have unconditional self acceptance of myself and trying to have unconditional positive regards to everyone.

14) I overeat most of the time and I binge a lot.

15) I like to be inspired through peoples, books, songs and movies!

16) Most of my friend I knew through GB

17) I really really really hate attention seekers!

18) I hope my 1st girlfriend would be my wife. l0l

19) I've neither take life seriously nor a joke

20) Michael Jackson is my favorite singer.

21) I agree that without music, life definitely would be a mistake.

22) I believe everyday is a bonus.

23) I love to be engaged in an intellectual talk!

24) I can have no conversation with my parents for months. Nope don’t worry, nothing’s wrong. Anyway I love them!

25) I believe in Once bitten, twice shy, third time can go and die “Pppppp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home