Saturday, February 21, 2009

I made myself tired

I plotted a 12km running route near my house through Map My Run and i tired it out last nite. I reckon that it's definitely less than 10km because i completed it in a amazing time of 53mins. l0l Anyway it's quite refreshing to try out different running route near my house "p

After run, i meet up with Uncle, Yue and April for a few drinks. The ang moh almost spoils our mood chilling out. Slept around 4am and woke up 7am for Fusion "D Surprisingly i feel much refresh compare to those days i have 12hrs of luxury sleeps. Praise the Lord, hahas!
Praise the Lord for Planetshakers wonderful praise and worship "D

I realised that there's only 28 days for Feb, which means i have exactly 2 weeks to finish up my assignment! Arggggg~ I promise i will really start doing tomorrow after i got back home from Allan's birthday celebration. Really can't afford to procrastinate anymore!

Abba Jesus! I submit all my time to You. I know that when You are incharge of my time, i will be more efficient and productive then usual. Amen "D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home