Sunday, January 11, 2009

Yes i did my 1st 5km run~ Yea i know that to the avid runners, 5km is nothing. But it's a pivotal run for my 1/2 marathon this year. Anyway i also have learnt that with determination nothing is impossible. Next week i shall proceed on to 7.5km.

I'm pleased with myself that I'm able to remove all those stubborn stains, that initially i thought it's impossible to clean up. Lord, thank You for Your strength and love that I'm able to ministered the elderly.

I'm quite happy to see them turning up for the tea party "]

I find that Ong Bak 2 has a very weak and confusing plot. Tony Jaa tries to show various martial art moves in this movie which is quite unsuccessful. l0l
My rating 6/10

Yes tml is Sunday! Church Day! And we are sending Venice off for her studies "[

Lord, thank You for your sacrifices on the cross, so that i can look to You as the needs i need. You are my healer, provider and Wisdom. Abba! Because i'm Your benificiary, i will receive it all by faith that You died to provide me. Lord, i seek Your wisdom on all that i need in my work. Abba, when i'm with You, nothing can goes wrong. Hallelujah. Everything i pray in Jesus' name, Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home