Tuesday, January 27, 2009

GONG XI FA CAI!

I never like CNY because i dislike the old mundane routine! But i totally enjoy myself today at Li Ping's hse! Yu zhi brought a few of his foreign exchange friends! So cool they celebrated CNY with us and i bet they enjoy the majong, food and LOU HEI! hahahaha!

Huat! I really hopes all my fren have prosperous year ahead despite the finacial crisis. And most importantly xin xiang shi chen "D

I'm so looking forward to Fusion 09, YDC facilitator training, class outing to Batam and runing training with Shirley. "D

Heavenly Abba, thank you for wearing the crown of torn for me so that i don't have to experience any form of stress. I praise You for Your perfect work and redemption on the cross. Abba, i seek Your wisdom and patient for my work tml, and i declare everything by faith! Hallelujah, Amen!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home