YDC Camp 2008
Wooooo i'm back! Actually i should be in the camp right now but i decided to go back home to take a good bath and rest , to prepare for tomorrow NCC Christmas celebration. I really miss my bed la l0l!
Anyhow this year camp was so awsome la, i really like the national exchange of different countires on how they conduct their blood recuritment! Really an eye opener for me~
And so much fun to work with my ex camp mates to make this camp happen!
I also decided to set a challange for myself to be a team leader next year. Heh heh~
YDC, WE CAN DO!
Wooooo i'm back! Actually i should be in the camp right now but i decided to go back home to take a good bath and rest , to prepare for tomorrow NCC Christmas celebration. I really miss my bed la l0l!
Anyhow this year camp was so awsome la, i really like the national exchange of different countires on how they conduct their blood recuritment! Really an eye opener for me~
And so much fun to work with my ex camp mates to make this camp happen!
I also decided to set a challange for myself to be a team leader next year. Heh heh~
YDC, WE CAN DO!






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home