God has better plan than mine
Abba, thank You for blessing me with the job and the salary more than I've asked for. Indeed You are faithful in keeping your word. Hallelujah!
Abba, thank You for blessing me with the time that i could devote it on the camp and to have fun during this festive season.
Abba, thank You for the plans You have for me, nothing beats more than Your perfect plan and timing. Hallelujah.
Abba, I'll submit whatever i have to You and You will multiply it more and abundantly.
Hallelujah!!!!
And my God shall supply all my need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus - Philippians 4:19
Abba, thank You for blessing me with the job and the salary more than I've asked for. Indeed You are faithful in keeping your word. Hallelujah!
Abba, thank You for blessing me with the time that i could devote it on the camp and to have fun during this festive season.
Abba, thank You for the plans You have for me, nothing beats more than Your perfect plan and timing. Hallelujah.
Abba, I'll submit whatever i have to You and You will multiply it more and abundantly.
Hallelujah!!!!
And my God shall supply all my need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus - Philippians 4:19






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home