2009 Will be accepted year of the Lord
So glad that we can still meet up after one year; though some of them didn't turn up "[

I'm now troubling with a lot of "what ifs"
What if the job I'm starting on Friday is not suitable for me?
What if i can't meet their expectation?
What if i can't cope with the workload?
What if i got rejected?
But i know my Abba God will take care of all my what ifs.... If my Abba God can take care of all my what ifs for 2008 He can do it for my 2009! Hallelujah~
Moreover i know that 2009 will be a year of the Lord's favor for me, that's mean free favor of God will profusely abound in my lives. Hallelujah! Yes my Abba wants to do me favors!!!!
All the praises to You, Amen~
I have to face it, because my future is bright "]
So glad that we can still meet up after one year; though some of them didn't turn up "[
I'm now troubling with a lot of "what ifs"
What if the job I'm starting on Friday is not suitable for me?
What if i can't meet their expectation?
What if i can't cope with the workload?
What if i got rejected?
But i know my Abba God will take care of all my what ifs.... If my Abba God can take care of all my what ifs for 2008 He can do it for my 2009! Hallelujah~
Moreover i know that 2009 will be a year of the Lord's favor for me, that's mean free favor of God will profusely abound in my lives. Hallelujah! Yes my Abba wants to do me favors!!!!
All the praises to You, Amen~
I have to face it, because my future is bright "]






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home