Team-bonding Day

I participated the NCC 1st Community Services' Team-bonding event at Little India and we had amazing makan race at Little India. l0l i enjoyed myself exploring Little India, tasting the foods and interacting with my team mates(John, Johnathan, Joseph, Christina and June) Praise the Lord for the event "]
Below are the foods that we tried during the game.
Muruku

Ice-cream fruits desert

Masala Dosai (Taken too late "x)

Naan

Samosa

Chicken Briyani (The best briyani i have ever ate! It's located at Shafina Cuisine behind Mustafa, go try it!)


Dry chilli ( This chilli is so spicy even after removing all the seeds, power!)

Learning how to make Teh Tarik
Tarik-ing the Teh 10 times
DIY our own garland
Some of the interesting photos taken during the game.
Mr Phonecard l0l

Flour Miller


I thank Lord for this event that we are able to have fun together. I really hope to work with them in future .
Can't wait to receive the team and group photos > . <
We serve Him because He first serve us, Amen!

I participated the NCC 1st Community Services' Team-bonding event at Little India and we had amazing makan race at Little India. l0l i enjoyed myself exploring Little India, tasting the foods and interacting with my team mates(John, Johnathan, Joseph, Christina and June) Praise the Lord for the event "]
Below are the foods that we tried during the game.
Muruku
Ice-cream fruits desert
Masala Dosai (Taken too late "x)
Naan
Samosa
Chicken Briyani (The best briyani i have ever ate! It's located at Shafina Cuisine behind Mustafa, go try it!)
Dry chilli ( This chilli is so spicy even after removing all the seeds, power!)
Learning how to make Teh Tarik
Tarik-ing the Teh 10 times
DIY our own garland
Some of the interesting photos taken during the game.
Mr Phonecard l0l
Flour Miller
I thank Lord for this event that we are able to have fun together. I really hope to work with them in future .
Can't wait to receive the team and group photos > . <
We serve Him because He first serve us, Amen!






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home