Sunday, November 23, 2008

It Can Only Be Good

Abba God, i will stop worrying about all the outcomes because when I'm with Jesus, everything can only be good.

Abba, whenever I'm looking to You while dealing with my desires, You will equip me with all the necessities that i needed to success. I will declare that I'm destined to success and not to fail, because I'm with Jesus and I'm the child of the most High God.

Abba, i opens up my heart and submit all my time to You so that you can fill me up with more and abundantly. When You are taking incharge of my time, i can do more with my time and i will be more productive in what i'm doing through your management . Abba, whatever i give to You, i trust that you will turn everything right for me. Hallelujah.

Abba, i thank You for being my shield during my difficulties. When You are my shield no problems are able to touch me or affect me. Abba, because You are my shield, i can rest and i see all the blessings overtaking me.

Abba, i don't have to be afraid in any of my bad circumstances because everything will be good. When You are with me, who can be against me? Hallelujah~

Abba, i praise You for all the good things you freely give to me. Amen

Cast all your worries to Him, because He cares for you. Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home