I feel so loved
I feel so blessed, really! Never ever in my life that i got shower by so much presents in my life before.
Thank you auntie Kamaliah for the shirt.
Thank you Michael for the shirt and always accompany me for lunch when I'm alone.
Thank you Renu for the wallet and always there to entertain my nonsense.
Thank you Lord for blessing them in my life.
Never in my life i think i would be able to forget you all.
Always will be in my heart.
I feel so blessed, really! Never ever in my life that i got shower by so much presents in my life before.
Thank you auntie Kamaliah for the shirt.
Thank you Michael for the shirt and always accompany me for lunch when I'm alone.
Thank you Renu for the wallet and always there to entertain my nonsense.
Thank you Lord for blessing them in my life.
Never in my life i think i would be able to forget you all.
Always will be in my heart.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home