Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Everything's there for a purpose

Blessings In A Bag

I'm so inspire by her passion of making difference in the lives of the less fortunate. One of this days i will gather all my unused clothes for donation which i planned to do so long ago "x

And if time allows i would like to volunteer my time for BIAB. ")

Emily Teng

This's the blog from the founder of BIAB, Emily Teng. I got so inspire and motivated after reading her posts, and i strongly recommend you to read it.

Recently i have noticed that most peoples i've met are christian and i believe this doesn't happen coincidentally, it happens for a reason . I also learnt that people i met are there for a reason, either i learn something from them or they get inspire by me "]

Anyway i just want to mention this, i was craving for pasta and my mum got it for me without me telling her. How great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home