Constant Expectation Of Good

I attended the 6th Singapore AIDS Conference today sponsor by Red Cross. I've always wanted to attend a conference like this and it's really an eye opener for me. I thank Lord for sending this to me, really i don't think it's coincident ") Anyway I've learnt a lot about discrimination and stigma against HIV/AIDS patients. For more information you can check it out at Action For AIDS website. According to Naomi, it cost around $150 per pax for this conference. w0w "0
After that i went down to Clarke Quay to interview for the Bartender job, anyway the pay wasn't that fantastic. Now my concern is how am i going to tell my boss that i might be leaving in one week times and I'm really concern that if they are able to get a replacement for me in this short time. Am i being irresponsible? I'm also quite concern that will i be able to take leave for YDC camp "[ I can only rely on this verse to assure me that everything will be good.
The LORD was with Joseph and he prospered, and he lived in the house of his Egyptian master. - Genesis 39:2
Genesis 39:2 also assure me that whatever route i'm taking, it would definitely lead me to my destination which i desire and my calling from God. Amen! Because my God is with me, He will empower me to succeed, prosper and live the abundant of life. Hallelujah~
When my God is with me, i can rest peacefully and have a confident expectation of good in my life ">
Tomorrow will be a long day for me because i have to test out the games for the camp at Sentosa after service. Tomorrow it's my Mum's birthday though i think i won't be celebrating with her . Anyway i bought a cake for her and Happy birthday Mummy! Muckzzzzz
Good night!

I attended the 6th Singapore AIDS Conference today sponsor by Red Cross. I've always wanted to attend a conference like this and it's really an eye opener for me. I thank Lord for sending this to me, really i don't think it's coincident ") Anyway I've learnt a lot about discrimination and stigma against HIV/AIDS patients. For more information you can check it out at Action For AIDS website. According to Naomi, it cost around $150 per pax for this conference. w0w "0
After that i went down to Clarke Quay to interview for the Bartender job, anyway the pay wasn't that fantastic. Now my concern is how am i going to tell my boss that i might be leaving in one week times and I'm really concern that if they are able to get a replacement for me in this short time. Am i being irresponsible? I'm also quite concern that will i be able to take leave for YDC camp "[ I can only rely on this verse to assure me that everything will be good.
The LORD was with Joseph and he prospered, and he lived in the house of his Egyptian master. - Genesis 39:2
Genesis 39:2 also assure me that whatever route i'm taking, it would definitely lead me to my destination which i desire and my calling from God. Amen! Because my God is with me, He will empower me to succeed, prosper and live the abundant of life. Hallelujah~
When my God is with me, i can rest peacefully and have a confident expectation of good in my life ">
Tomorrow will be a long day for me because i have to test out the games for the camp at Sentosa after service. Tomorrow it's my Mum's birthday though i think i won't be celebrating with her . Anyway i bought a cake for her and Happy birthday Mummy! Muckzzzzz
Good night!






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home