Time to move on?
I'm agonising whether is it time for me to move on from my current job, everything seems to become a routine and I'm sick of this dull life. How i wish i could stop working and concentrate on my studies, but if i do that i will have no income! Anyway quitting is something that is inevitable and i have to plan a date for my last day. Anyone wish to hire me?
Lord Jesus Christ, i will rely on Your grace to get me a job which I'm able to earn a steady income and to learn and improve during my stay. Amen.
I'm agonising whether is it time for me to move on from my current job, everything seems to become a routine and I'm sick of this dull life. How i wish i could stop working and concentrate on my studies, but if i do that i will have no income! Anyway quitting is something that is inevitable and i have to plan a date for my last day. Anyone wish to hire me?
Lord Jesus Christ, i will rely on Your grace to get me a job which I'm able to earn a steady income and to learn and improve during my stay. Amen.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home