Reminded for myself; crap!
I live for myself not for what others want me to.
As long something is right, i'll just go ahead and do it. Sometime it's not about the outcome but the process and the experience that i've go through.
I have to be firm on my belief and thinking and not get manipulate by them.
I believe life is not fair; I will rather spend time improving my life than dwelling on it.
I always believe there is solution for all problem, it all depend whether i am willing to work it out.
I live for myself not for what others want me to.
As long something is right, i'll just go ahead and do it. Sometime it's not about the outcome but the process and the experience that i've go through.
I have to be firm on my belief and thinking and not get manipulate by them.
I believe life is not fair; I will rather spend time improving my life than dwelling on it.
I always believe there is solution for all problem, it all depend whether i am willing to work it out.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home