Focus on the right thing (Jesus)!
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. - John 14:27
This is so true for me, whenever i am agitated, anxious, fearful, disturbed or intimidated, every thing seems like it's not flowing smoothly.
From this verse i got the revelation that Jesus had already given me all the peace i need and there is nothing more for me to be worry about. Everytime there's a problem surface, i will just focus on Jesus and his finished work. when i place my focus on Him and guard my heart, He will guard everything else for me. Hallelujah!
Lord, i refuse to worry about all thing that is bothering me and when i place all my focus on You. Solution will have to come effortlessly! Amen!
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. - John 14:27
This is so true for me, whenever i am agitated, anxious, fearful, disturbed or intimidated, every thing seems like it's not flowing smoothly.
From this verse i got the revelation that Jesus had already given me all the peace i need and there is nothing more for me to be worry about. Everytime there's a problem surface, i will just focus on Jesus and his finished work. when i place my focus on Him and guard my heart, He will guard everything else for me. Hallelujah!
Lord, i refuse to worry about all thing that is bothering me and when i place all my focus on You. Solution will have to come effortlessly! Amen!






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home