Saturday, September 20, 2008

Disastrous

I helped out to clean the flats for the elderly this morning, I'm so sad to see the condition they are living in. "[ There's a limit for everything we can help and I praise Jesus that I'm able to be His hands to help this elderly. Lord, i also praise you that I'm able to serve them because you 1st served me. Hallelujah!

Ps. I think my Mum will be please and piss with me; Please because i volunteer to clean the flats, piss because i didn't help her to do any housework before. "x

After that i met up with Khair to watch Disaster Movie. Dear readers, please do not watch this movie because it's really a disaster movie. Most of the time we couldn't understand the joke and it's not as funny compared to Scary Movies. If i have to rate this movie, it would be 1/10.

Lord, i praise you that my future doesn't depend on my past because Your glory will cover my past. Your glory will be my rear guard ( Isaiah 58:8) and you will transform my tears of yesterday into miracles of tomorrow. Lord, i thank You that i no longer have to be conscious of my past, the wrongs and sins that i have done, because Jesus said : He will remember them no more (Hebrews 10:17). Oh Hallelujah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home