中秋节快了
Dinner with my dear friends on Fri night, it's has been a long time since we had sited down together for dinner. I really thank God to have them as friends.
After the recce at Sentosa yesterday with Giam, i proceed down to meet Wilson and Khair for movie. I tell you those who used to be Ah beng, planning to be Ah Beng , currently an Ah beng or know nothing about Ah Beng should watch 岁月 The Days. This movie is something that is so close to my heart . It reminded me of those silly things that i have done when I'm still a adolescent, of cos i'm not that notorious as them in the movie! Hahas. 每个人都有他门的故事. 着是我的故事,也是我最不想讲的.
Below is the trailer for the movie.
Personal rating - 7.5/10
After the movie we went down to Bishan Park to celebrate mid-autumn festival. It's C♥pid culture to gather and play candles and firecrackers every years on mid-autumn . Wa! thanks for showing me so many tricks that can be done using firecrackers. l0l We sure had fun yesterday nights.
Nonetheless let me greet all my friends 中秋节快了!!!!!! "D
Dinner with my dear friends on Fri night, it's has been a long time since we had sited down together for dinner. I really thank God to have them as friends.
After the recce at Sentosa yesterday with Giam, i proceed down to meet Wilson and Khair for movie. I tell you those who used to be Ah beng, planning to be Ah Beng , currently an Ah beng or know nothing about Ah Beng should watch 岁月 The Days. This movie is something that is so close to my heart . It reminded me of those silly things that i have done when I'm still a adolescent, of cos i'm not that notorious as them in the movie! Hahas. 每个人都有他门的故事. 着是我的故事,也是我最不想讲的.
Below is the trailer for the movie.
Personal rating - 7.5/10
After the movie we went down to Bishan Park to celebrate mid-autumn festival. It's C♥pid culture to gather and play candles and firecrackers every years on mid-autumn . Wa! thanks for showing me so many tricks that can be done using firecrackers. l0l We sure had fun yesterday nights.
Nonetheless let me greet all my friends 中秋节快了!!!!!! "D






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home