Saturday, August 30, 2008

Song i'm listening now : 回家的路 - 康康

I was talking to my mum last night, i noticed that the wrinkles on her face are more visible now. Maybe due to her age, things started to change and appear; But i can feel that her love and care for me has never change!

I'm not trying to be rebellious, disrespectful or stubborn. I just felt that i have already grow up and it's time for me to make my own decisions and take full responsibility for any of the consequences. Making mistakes and learning from it is essential in life.

I went to school this morning to make payment for my diploma, I'm SO impressed that Marlyn(one of the clerk) could remember my name! l0l although she couldn't pronounce my name properly "x
But still thanks ar!!!

While waiting for Wilson to finish visiting his grandma and Khair to finish his work, i decided to go to Starbucks to revise my work. After revising few topics, i window shopping on my own from Bugis to Haji Lane! And i really can't take it liao, i decided to go to Khair's work place to help out. I did some cleaning for him and watched him on how he bake the muffin. I tried their coffee and muffin and it was really good.

Planned to watch Cyborg She and all are either fulled or the cinema is not showing > . < Diaoz!

Khair and I was quite irriated with the Prudential staff's old fashioned and low class marketing stratergy. My impression of them are always poor and what i can only see from them is that they are so desprate for business. _ _!

Anyhow, Khair thanks for the ride home "]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home