My God restore more than what I've lost
Instead of their shame my people will receive a double portion, and instead of disgrace they will rejoice in their inheritance; and so they will inherit a double portion in their land, and everlasting joy will be theirs. - Isaiah 61:7
Lord, i thank You that whenever I'm face with trouble and i respond to it with faith. You will bless me with a double portion blessing. And whenever the problem caused me to experience shame, You promised to give me double honor. Lord, i thank You for all the double blessing You have blessed me for every trouble I'm going through.
Lord, i know Your blessing can be more then double! Triple, fivefold, sevenfold or hundred fold! Because Lord You are good!
Lord, because of your divine restoration, i will be at a higher place than before. I will be stronger, healthier, wealthier, wiser and more at peace! HALLELUJAH!
Instead of their shame my people will receive a double portion, and instead of disgrace they will rejoice in their inheritance; and so they will inherit a double portion in their land, and everlasting joy will be theirs. - Isaiah 61:7
Lord, i thank You that whenever I'm face with trouble and i respond to it with faith. You will bless me with a double portion blessing. And whenever the problem caused me to experience shame, You promised to give me double honor. Lord, i thank You for all the double blessing You have blessed me for every trouble I'm going through.
Lord, i know Your blessing can be more then double! Triple, fivefold, sevenfold or hundred fold! Because Lord You are good!
Lord, because of your divine restoration, i will be at a higher place than before. I will be stronger, healthier, wealthier, wiser and more at peace! HALLELUJAH!






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home