Jesus Saves
Now the blood shall be a sign for you on the houses where you are. And when I see the blood, I will pass over you; and the plague shall not be on you to destroy you when I strike the land of Egypt.
- Exodus 12:13
Everything in Jesus' name, Amen!
Now the blood shall be a sign for you on the houses where you are. And when I see the blood, I will pass over you; and the plague shall not be on you to destroy you when I strike the land of Egypt.
- Exodus 12:13
Father, i thank You that the blood of Jesus alone covers me and my family. No evil, plague or disaster will befall me or my family because of the blood.
Lord, i thank you that whenever i have a need, all i have to do is to stretch forth my hand and You will give it to me willingly and more abundantly than i asked for.
Lord, i hand all my financial problem to You and trust on You that You will provide for me richly.Everything in Jesus' name, Amen!






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home