Sunday, August 10, 2008

Jesus is my perfect offering on the cross.

Lord, i thank You that i no longer have to make any offering to get protection, healing and blessing from you. Because Lord, You are my perfect offering on the cross therefore i will have 24/7 protection from You, divine health and supernatural blessing will fall into my life.

Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life. The one who comes to me will never go hungry, and the one who believes in me will never be thirsty - John 6:35

Lord, i know when i believe in You i will not go hungry and when i come to You i will not thirst. Lord, when i come to you with all my problems, You will take care of it. Lord, once you take care of my problems, Your grace and peace will rise above all the problems I'm facing.
Lord, because I'm make righteous by You, my future can only be good and i will be the winner not the loser!

Hallelujah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home