God Love Me And You.
I strongly believe that since the day after I've received Christ, all the blessing/good things in my life are not coincidental but all came from my God. Every people who walk across my life serve a purpose and they are not here for nothing. I still remember Pastor telling us, that even a baby smiling at me is actually God using the baby to smile at me. "D
Lord, i thank you, that You died for me so that i can be under the new convenant (good news) , which mean I'm fully under grace not law. Lord, because now I'm under grace, i can come to you with all my problems. Even the trivial problems of mine matter to you , hallelujah.
Lord, you are my everything and to have You is to have everything. Lord, i will depend on Your grace instead of my self work. Lord, i declare that You are the living water when I'm thirsty; You are the bread of life when I'm hungry; You are my shepherd when I'm lost; You are my provider when I'm poor; You are my healer when I'm sick; You are my savior when I've problem!
Lord, Your perfect love cover all my guilt and shame and I'm fully secure in Your love. Lord, with Your love and grace i can work above all the crisis with peace. ")
I strongly believe that since the day after I've received Christ, all the blessing/good things in my life are not coincidental but all came from my God. Every people who walk across my life serve a purpose and they are not here for nothing. I still remember Pastor telling us, that even a baby smiling at me is actually God using the baby to smile at me. "D
Lord, i thank you, that You died for me so that i can be under the new convenant (good news) , which mean I'm fully under grace not law. Lord, because now I'm under grace, i can come to you with all my problems. Even the trivial problems of mine matter to you , hallelujah.
Lord, you are my everything and to have You is to have everything. Lord, i will depend on Your grace instead of my self work. Lord, i declare that You are the living water when I'm thirsty; You are the bread of life when I'm hungry; You are my shepherd when I'm lost; You are my provider when I'm poor; You are my healer when I'm sick; You are my savior when I've problem!
Lord, Your perfect love cover all my guilt and shame and I'm fully secure in Your love. Lord, with Your love and grace i can work above all the crisis with peace. ")






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home