Fighting from victory, not for victory
Lord, because You had already defeated the devil and given me the victory. I will just do my part by enforcing the victory by simply standing firm on the victory ground.
Lord, because You had already won the battle, I'm entitled with all the spiritual blessing.
Lord, i will be conscious of Your finished work and declare, " i am not trying to get healed, i am healed; I am not trying to be rich, i am rich in Christ"
Lord, i thank You because of all this , I can fight from victory and not for victory!
Hallelujah
Lord, because You had already defeated the devil and given me the victory. I will just do my part by enforcing the victory by simply standing firm on the victory ground.
Lord, because You had already won the battle, I'm entitled with all the spiritual blessing.
Lord, i will be conscious of Your finished work and declare, " i am not trying to get healed, i am healed; I am not trying to be rich, i am rich in Christ"
Lord, i thank You because of all this , I can fight from victory and not for victory!
Hallelujah






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home