Following the flow
Moreover, I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; and I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. - Ezekiel 36:26
Lord, thank you for giving me a brand new heart since the day I've received you as my Lord and Saviour. Lord, because i have a brand new heart from you, i can trust on the promptings inside my heart. Lord, you will dwells in me and leads me from within . Lord, thank you for giving me the revelation that whenever there's an inner prompting, it is actually you who has put those desires in my mind and written them on my heart.
Lord, i will stop worrying about the outcome and i will leave the result to you and it can only be good. Lord, i will just do my part to follow the flow and you will finish your part by working within me.
Lord, because you has given me a new heart, you will write your desire on it. And as i fulfill these desires, i will bring forth fruits and prosper in whatever I'm doing. Hallelujah!
Lord Jesus, i thank you that you love me, because you love me, power will come. Your power will overcome everything that I'm facing in the midst of fulfilling my desires. Lord, when I'm with you power, nothing can go wrong because you are my God who keep all the promise.
Amen.






1 Comments:
I seriously stunned when i saw this blog entry...
because it seems like His voice is calling out for me...
a few minutes before this, i juz whispered to myself, to fill my heart with only love, no hatred, no matter what bad attitudes or comments are thrown to me.
Because our Heavenly Father has shown us how powerful His love is.
Thank you for sharin His love with me =)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home