Wednesday, July 09, 2008

He alone is enough

When i need healing, He says: He is the Lord who heals me.

When i am groping in the dark, not knowing what to do, He says: I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life -John 8:12
When i walk in him, i will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.

When i'm facing with bad situation, The bible says: The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. - Psalm 18:2
He reached down from on high and took hold of me; he drew me out of deep waters. - Psalm 18:16

When I'm wondering about life, He says:"I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; -John 11:25
The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full. - John 10:10

When i am fearful of what is ahead of me, He says: I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. - John 10:11

When i am confuse by the opinions and report of man, He says: Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades. Revelation 1: 17-18

So i will not be fearful of all the problem that I'm facing because he says: Fear not, for I am with you and i will bless you - Genesis 26:24

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home