World Donor Day 2008 @ Singapore Zoo
Oh well i was caught as the "center of attraction" among the volunteers today, because i was wearing shorts and slippers. Luckily i managed to siam~ "X
Well today is the World Donor Day, i volunteer myself today for the event. I am tasked as the lighting man for the Talent cast. l0l i really enjoy myself working with all the talent cast volunteers and i have great time learning how to get the best angle for the best lighting effect.
We didn't explore much in the Zoo. Although the last time we visited Zoo is like more than a decade ago.
Below are some of the photos i took.
Some act cute photos of Ray (Photographer) & LiPing.
Hahas!
LiPing - Kwoky - Grace

Our favorite - The White Tiger! l0l
The Video of the White Tiger.
I'm so pissed while returning back home because I'm unable to get onto the bus due to the larger leaver at the bus stop. So i decided to take the bus to AMK and change to get back to Clementi. _ _! took me 2hours to get back home! Ps: Taxi queue also damn long!
I received a birthday card from FYCS, Xie Xie!
I just knew that the recent death of the SAF pilot officer cadet is Harris's younger brother! Omg i really got a shock and i really feel sorry for Harris, may your brother rest in peace and fly high with his wings up to the heaven. Lord, i pray that Harris and his family members will be strong for this period of time and they will be able to overcome this hard moment. God Bless! My deepest condolences to you Harris and your family members!
XXX: We won't know where we will be going after we die.
Kwoky: I don't know about others, but i will be going to heaven.
As a Christian i have to be assure about my salvation brought for me through what Jesus had done for me on the cross. I will definitely going to heaven and join my Heavenly Father, Hallelujah!






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home