At first i decided not to go for "Hair For Hope" after i learnt that i have to pay $30 as a walk in participant because the registration is closed. I find that there is no point to get myself bald by paying $30 , so i decided to drop of the ideal.Yesterday while listening to radio, i learnt that 3 DJs from UFM100.3 is participating for the "Hair For Hope" and they are recruiting volunteers to join them to get their hair shave. I smsed them and i have not received any reply from them, i also noted a few objectives of the event.
1) To create awareness of childhood cancer in Singapore
2) To show the cancer children and their families that they are not alone fighting the cancer.
3) Nothing wrong about losing hair and begin bald.
4 ) To show moral support for those children fighting against cancer.
AND I have decided that i will show my support by getting my hair shaved. "]






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home