Went for YAP workshop today, we have a special guest to teach us about MIME acting. The most important thing in MIME acting is to be precise, slow & to have full control in our motion because MIME involves in acting without using speech. I also learnt that energy come from out stomach and if i can control my movement i can control my mind. Anyhow i hope the course today will be useful in our future for running the roadshow. And yea i need to run at least one roadshow in order to graduate from YAP. ",
While crossing the road while returning back home, i was day dreaming and i didn't notice it is still green light and i crossed the road. I realized it was still green light until a car honked at me. Praise God that I'm able to dodge away from the car. _ _!
While crossing the road while returning back home, i was day dreaming and i didn't notice it is still green light and i crossed the road. I realized it was still green light until a car honked at me. Praise God that I'm able to dodge away from the car. _ _!






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home