Went for YAP training workshop yesterday, after the course i have better understanding as what should i do as a Blood Donor recruiter. And i think it will benefit me in future for blood donation roadshow and blood donation drive. ")
After the the course i went down to Downtown Emax(the new shopping center beside Downtown) for movie (Ironman). Ironman is fucking good la, so far i think Ironman is the best movie till date for this year. Too bad i miss the small part after the credit because i can't hold my bladder "[
BTW Ani is so sweet la!
Have a mini birthday celebration for Wilson and Bear at Pasir Ris park, wow Orange juice with Vodka is excellence!

As i walk pass the chalet, i got tempted to hold a chalet for my 21st birthday this year, i shall see how, if everyone willing to share the cost ",
Today we have a combined services at the Singapore Indoor Stadium, I'm so touch by the effort the staff made to give Pastor Prince a surprise birthday celebration. Happy birthday Pastor Prince, i pray that you may have the best of health and wealth to you , your family and ministries.
Just got back from "Mother's day dinner" , i was quite piss for the time we spent waited for the food to be serve.
I KNOW I SHOULDN'T MADE THAT REMARK, SERIOUSLY I HATE WAITING, I THINK IS A WASTE OF TIME!
Last but not least i wish Pastor Prince, Wilson and Bear happy birthday and happy blessed Mother's day to all the wonderful Mothers in the world.
After the the course i went down to Downtown Emax(the new shopping center beside Downtown) for movie (Ironman). Ironman is fucking good la, so far i think Ironman is the best movie till date for this year. Too bad i miss the small part after the credit because i can't hold my bladder "[
BTW Ani is so sweet la!
Have a mini birthday celebration for Wilson and Bear at Pasir Ris park, wow Orange juice with Vodka is excellence!

As i walk pass the chalet, i got tempted to hold a chalet for my 21st birthday this year, i shall see how, if everyone willing to share the cost ",
Today we have a combined services at the Singapore Indoor Stadium, I'm so touch by the effort the staff made to give Pastor Prince a surprise birthday celebration. Happy birthday Pastor Prince, i pray that you may have the best of health and wealth to you , your family and ministries.
Just got back from "Mother's day dinner" , i was quite piss for the time we spent waited for the food to be serve.
I KNOW I SHOULDN'T MADE THAT REMARK, SERIOUSLY I HATE WAITING, I THINK IS A WASTE OF TIME!
Last but not least i wish Pastor Prince, Wilson and Bear happy birthday and happy blessed Mother's day to all the wonderful Mothers in the world.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home