Saturday, May 17, 2008

Lord, thank you for the promised land that you promised you will give it to us, that is the land of rest. Lord i learnt that i no longer have to complete a completed work and finish a finished work that you have did it all for me on the cross. Lord i know all you want me to do is to stop trying, working and struggling and start trusting in your love grace and undeserved favor for me.

I will sit together with you in the heavenly place and then i shall run and not weary, walk and not faint. Deuteronomy 6:10-11 - Large and beautiful cities where you did not build, houses full of good things, which you did not fill, well which you did not dig, vineyards and olive trees which did not plants.

Lord i know when i confess that i am the righteousness Of God In Christ, my God the Father is pleased because it remind him of what his son has done for me. I know by confessing I'm the righteousness of God it bring much pleasure to his heart because I'm laying hold of what Jesus have suffered and died to save me.

Lord, i just have to use my faith on one thing, to believe that i am the righteousness of God in Christ, and it will cause all the blessing i seek to come after me and overtake me! Hallelujah! So therefore Lord, will come to you with all my needs, and lean on your unfailing love and unconditional love for me. I will just come as i am to receive all that i need from you. Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home