Sunday, May 25, 2008

I'm so proud and glad that New Creation Church has contributed $100,000 to the relief effort for children who have been orphaned by the Sichuan earthquake and $50,000 to the international relief effort for the victims of the cyclone that struck Myanmar recently. Hallelujah and we will be keep praying that Sichuan And Myanmar will fully recover from the disaster and return to the original state.

After service , I went to Yuki Yuki for buffet at Marina Square with Khair, Chris and Terrance. Basically it's like Seoul Garden but with a unique item, that we are able to make our own ice cream , and not to mention the drink is free flow. All of us enjoy the fun of making our own ice cream although it's quite difficult.

Went for pool game after the buffet and home sweet home.

Btw I'm planning to take up weekend job after my birthday to save up for my 2nd and 3rd year school fees. And yes I'm going to Singapore Flyer for my birthday celebration "D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home