We Celebrated Sarah's birthday at New York New York today, follow by ice skate at Jurong East Entertainment Center.
This is my 1st time skating and praise God that i didn't fell once ! Phew i manage to learn how to balance and skate a little "]

2 Corinthians 9:8 - And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, always have all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work.
Lord , i will not conscious on what i am missing or lacking and i will be conscious of your super-abounding grace for me.
Jesus, I thank you right now, though my health is under attack, i know that there is super-abounding grace for healing and health. I receive and call forth now in Jesus's name, Amen!
This is my 1st time skating and praise God that i didn't fell once ! Phew i manage to learn how to balance and skate a little "]

2 Corinthians 9:8 - And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, always have all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work.
Lord , i will not conscious on what i am missing or lacking and i will be conscious of your super-abounding grace for me.
Jesus, I thank you right now, though my health is under attack, i know that there is super-abounding grace for healing and health. I receive and call forth now in Jesus's name, Amen!






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home