Sunday, April 06, 2008

You are my everything

Dear Lord , I hereby declare that I'm dependent on your favour because you are the only one who can satisfy me. Lord I'll surrender and make you the center of my life. In you i find light, life, love, reason and every wisdom that i need.

Lord you are my answer and way out for every situation i face on earth. With you i can stand boldly and put Satan and death under my feet. Lord i pray that my relationship with my family will be stronger, I'm able to get into a good school and pay off all my school fees, and i have a better health inside out of my body. Lord surely you will not fail me because you are my good God.

Father, I thank You for Your Mercy. I thank You for the blood of Jesus. Right now, by faith I thank You that Christ has already paid the price. I receive it right now by faith. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home