Sunday, April 13, 2008

Lord thank you for sacrificing on the cross for me, and for the sake of me , you became poor to make me rich. All the finished work you did on the cross have brought me eternal redemption, all my past, present and future sins are all forgiven. Lord i don't need to do anything for you in order to receive all the blessing from you, all you want from me is to have faith in you.

I may be experiencing lots of obstacle in my life but i believe everything will be alright at the end. Because if you are with me who can be against me! So Lord i come onto you and pray that you will cure my eczema , I'm able to get into a good institute, I'm able to pay fully for my school fees, my relationship with my family will be better last but not least New Creation Church will be able to pay fully for the One North through the building fund raising next week. Everything i pray in Jesus name, Amen!
Ahava

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home