Wednesday, April 02, 2008

I have been working at my coy for almost 4 months and this the first time we went out for lunch during lunch break. It was awesome, great variety of food to choose from and nice cooling dessert after my meal. Shiock ah! Sporadic out for lunch is a good way for bonding as well, i hope we can go out for lunch more often. "D

I really hope to maintain our companionship even though i know it will lead me to no where. Sometime i feel like giving up because i can't understand you anymore, i can't even understand simplest thing like what you are angry at.All I want to let you know is that i really treasure this companionship.

Lord i know you are the miracle-working God, i know you are here for my need. You will give me everything even the most impossible things that i have asked from you. Simply because you are my God almighty and there is nothing that you are unable to accomplish!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home