I still remember when i was still a small kid. My mum used to bring me to the library during the school holiday for the free story telling session. I enjoy the free story telling provided by the volunteer group/ non-profit organization . Today i gave my help to the society by helping out in the story telling session and it is really meaningful.
I have learnt how to communicate with kids better through volunteering myself. I think it will prepare me for future if i need to host event for kids.
I thank God for everything especially the movie ticket.
I have learnt how to communicate with kids better through volunteering myself. I think it will prepare me for future if i need to host event for kids.
I thank God for everything especially the movie ticket.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home