Saturday, March 01, 2008

Heavenly father i would like to thank you for blessing me with good colleagues, less demanding bosses and a non stressful working environment. I know all this wonderful things came from your blessing and not by luck. Lord once again i would like to compliment you for giving me the courage to speak to my boss regarding rising my salary, and i need all the blessing from you on the interview with Judy on Tuesday regarding on my pay increment. I have faith in you that whatever things i ask from you, you surely will give it to me and more abundantly than i ask for.

Lord i keep on focusing on those stripes that you suffered for me on the cross, so that i will be free from all illness, so that i no longer have to worry about my ezecma anymore.

Lord i would like you to make YDC anniversary celebration today a successful one so that we can end with a jubilant celebration.

I pray all this in your mighty name.
Amen!
<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home