Glad to meet some familiar and new faces yesterday at the Fei Yue annual dinner , I really wanted to help out so much for the youth programme but all the activities fall on the weekdays "[
First time trying Porridge buffet, i would say it's only worth trying during the lunch time period.
After for so long, Shutter is the only horror movie that i feel satisfied after watching it. Recalling the ending scene give me a real good goosebumps .
I didn't went jogging because it was scorching hot in the morning, no I'm not finding excuse!
I really need to go for a run to get away those fats in my stomach.
I think i have started falling in love with u again ------<@
Lord I'll seek your help for solving all the trouble i have in my life instead using my own arm of flesh. I know i will never be facing all this obstacles alone because you will never leave me nor forsake me. I will allow you to work for me because you are the only one who can help me overcome it. It is because you love me and because you love me you will cast all your cares on me . Thank you Jesus !
First time trying Porridge buffet, i would say it's only worth trying during the lunch time period.
After for so long, Shutter is the only horror movie that i feel satisfied after watching it. Recalling the ending scene give me a real good goosebumps .
I didn't went jogging because it was scorching hot in the morning, no I'm not finding excuse!
I really need to go for a run to get away those fats in my stomach.
I think i have started falling in love with u again ------<@
Lord I'll seek your help for solving all the trouble i have in my life instead using my own arm of flesh. I know i will never be facing all this obstacles alone because you will never leave me nor forsake me. I will allow you to work for me because you are the only one who can help me overcome it. It is because you love me and because you love me you will cast all your cares on me . Thank you Jesus !






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home